DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan
Fresh from a $25 million transformation project, the DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan - New York City brings a hip new vibe to a convenient and desirable locale ideal for business and leisure travelers. Designed by American architecture maverick Morris Lapidus, this ultra-modern, Midtown Manhattan hotel features a fresh, brand new Art Deco look, an array of upscale amenities and contemporary comforts.
Features of this Manhattan Hotel include:
- 764 dramatically upgraded suites featuring flat-screen HD television and Sweet Dreams® by DoubleTree Sleep Experience beds.
- 12,000 square-feet of newly renovated meeting space including a 7,000 square-foot ballroom and 2 glass-enclosed rooftop penthouses.
- 24-hour complimentary self-service business center offering high-speed Internet access, laptop connections, and fax machines.
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness facility with city views featuring the best in modern cardiovascular and strength training equipment.
- Delicious dining options including the Met Grill, an all-American dining room serving daily breakfast and the Met Bar, our trendy lobby bar.
- Conveniently located at Lexington Avenue and 51st Street in the heart of Midtown on Manhattan’s luxurious East Side near many New York City attractions.
- Pet-friendly accommodations.
- 100% Non-Smoking Hotel
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- 24 hour front desk
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Fitness Center
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Gift Shop
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Gloves are available to guests
- Wheelchair Access
- Masks are available to guests
- Sundries shop
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-out is available
- Gap period enforced between guest stays
- Internet Access - Free Public Access
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- ATM Machine
- Security Guard
- Currency Exchange
- Parking - Self
- Ice Machine
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Parking - Valet
- Dry cleaning service
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines
- Non-Smoking Facility
- Business Center
- Pet Friendly
- Protective clothing is available to guests
569 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY, US
Please wait while the map is loaded.